About the job
Why work at WellSpire?
The Summit of Bettendorf, WellSpire’s newest senior living community, is hiring! WellSpire is a partnership of WesleyLife and Genesis Health System and offers competitive wages and benefits in a learning environment that fosters your professional growth. WellSpire is a trusted community partner, known for the cozy family atmosphere we offer to our team members and residents right here in the heart of the Midwest, all with a focus on health and well-being. The Summit will offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Support, Short-Term Rehabilitation, and Long-Term Healthcare.
If you’re searching for a deeper connection with those you serve, we would love to welcome you to The Summit of Bettendorf, a WellSpire community!
The Certified Dietary Manager with The Summit of Bettendorf will:
- Direct the overall operation of the kitchen, tray service and dining room area. Inspect and monitor food for visual appearance, quality, proper temperature and proper portion size.
- Provide direct supervision of dietary team members in the Health Center households and Assisted Living areas.
- Responsible the hiring, orientating training, evaluating and performance management of these team members and assure that team is compliant with required trainings.
- Direct and schedule the care and cleaning of the dietary areas across the community, assuring quality standards of service, sanitation, safety and security are met.
- Ensure portion control and collaborate with the nutritionist to ensure compliance with specialized diets.
- Complete dietary histories, resident care plans and pertinent charting in resident records within a timely manner to maintain compliance as appropriate.
- Circulate in dining areas during meal periods to field resident/guest comments pertaining to service and food quality. Immediately intervenes to correct any problems identified in these areas.
- Monitor condition of equipment and requisitions maintenance, repair or replacement. Complete regular audits of all areas for safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Work with MDS coordinator to ensure data accurately reflects a resident condition
- Work directly with the Dietician to ensure individuals have the equipment needed to have a high quality dining experience.
- Implements initiatives to improve resident and guest services and hospitality standards.
- Manage weekly weights, supplement usage and diet tracking for quality monitoring purposes and resident health and well-being.
- Of Serving At The Summit
- Full-time team members are offered Medical, and full and part-time are eligible for Dental and Vision Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free comprehensive Well-Being Programs
- CPR Training/Certifications in-house
- 401k Retirement
- Tremendous career growth opportunities!
- WellSpire believes in the value of diversity within our workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Because of our commitment to your health and well-being, you will be required to successfully complete a pre-hire health assessment and drug screen prior to beginning employment.