Therapeutic Outreach, Inc.
Full Job Description
Seeking qualified Audiologists.
meet regulated licensure and/or state certification requirements.
Sub Job ID: L-050075
Job ID: TA320651
Start Date: SY 2020-2021
Hours Needed: Full time, Part time and/or Per Diem
General Job Responsibilities:
Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services by assessing and treating neonate, infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric hearing, balance, and communication disorders.
1. Defines hard of hearing patients and balance disorder by conferring with the referring physician; selecting and administering and other relevant tests; operating diagnostic equipment; determining the type and degree of hearing Disability and effects on comprehension and speech; interpreting audiometric diagnostic data; preparing written diagnostic reports.
2. Provides treatments by cleaning ear canal; fitting hearing and other assistive devices; conducting auditory training and instruction in speech and lip reading; fitting and tuning cochlear plants; counseling patients and families; conducting programs in aural rehabilitation; guiding technical staff.
3. Maintains patient records by recording and updating evaluations, changes, progress, and treatments.
Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; participating in research programs; evaluating new equipment, devices, and techniques.
4. Provides auditory evaluations and education by measuring and studying noise conditions; conducting hearing protection and hearing loss screening programs.
5. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by adhering to federal, state, and local regulations, and professional standards.
6. Updates job knowledge by tracking trends in new techniques and approaches; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please submit your resume to our direct email, email@example.com and complete the online application by clicking on the blue link “Apply on Company Site” in the Indeed.com advertisement page. The application can also be found in our “Providers Tab” our website www.toinc.com. Completion of the online application will match you to the job, so we can follow up with you.
your submission, please follow this Subject Line format: [Your Name], [the job you are applying for], the job is in], [State where the job is in]. Example, John Smith, School-based Occupational Therapist, Manahawkin, NJ.
Make sure to submit your resume in a text-form document as it is easier for our applicant tracking system to read and upload your document instead of sending your resume in a scanned-image format.
Qualifications: 3+ years experience is preferred, however new graduates would be considered. Each state has specific requirements regarding licensure and/or certification, if needed. We expect you would know if you are qualified for the work in your state if you are experienced in the field. If you require more information to know if you have the correct qualifications, please contact your professional licensing or credentialing organization.
Jobs will be filled within 30 days and we will contact you upon processing your information.
Our direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org, website is www.toinc.com, and to reach us by phone: 609-490-0592