Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute is looking for an experienced Athletic Trainer (ATC) to work in the clinic at our San Marco office.
The position is full-time with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401K retirement plan.
Office Location: 1325 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Valid ATC license.
- Minimum 2 years Medical Assistant/ATC experience.
- Orthopaedic experience a plus.
- Proficiency with triaging patient care issues.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced clinic.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and safety guidelines/regulations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Valid CPR certification.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Work closely with orthopedic physicians to coordinate patient care.
- Organize patient flow to keep physician on schedule.
- Assist patients to exam room, collect patient history and conduct screening.
- Answer patient phone calls and give instructions at the direction of the physician.
- Maintain exam rooms and medical supplies.
- Follow universal precautions when assisting with patient care.
- Be familiar with and follow HIPAA guidelines.
- Clerical duties as required to update EMR, complete forms and charting..