Indiana University Health
Full Job Description
This individual assesses, treats, and rehabilitates athletic injuries under the guidance of a licensed physician. Contributes to the planning and implementation of specific treatment and prevention programs for patients and student groups. Coordinates and provides sports medicine and/or rehabilitation services ensuring ordered procedures, treatments and documentation are completed. Provides athletic training services for athletic, community, and outreach events.
Apply today – we can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Athletic Training is required.
- Indiana State Athletic Training Licensure or eligible required.
- Must be a Board of Certification (BOC) Certified Athletic Trainer.
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers or Red Cross Professional Rescuer required.
- Other certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- 0-3 years of experience required.
Sleep Lab – Senate
950 N Meridian St Ste 1200
Indianapolis, IN 46204
IUH Sports Medicine