Full Job Description
Franciscan Physician Network
1201 South Main Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Crown Point, IN 46307
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist to join a cohesive team and meet the growing demand of our Hospitalist Program in FRANCISCAN HEALTH CROWN POINT HOSPITAL.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician, who wants to be a part of the Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospitalist Program. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Schedule: 7 on and 7 off;
- 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Typical Inpatient volume: 16 – 18 patients per day
- Will respond to code blue and rapid response teams
- Must be able to perform procedures or willing to learn: central lines and intubations
- ACLS/BLS required
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult)
- Strong sub-specialty support
- New Franciscan Health Crown Point hospital under construction. Anticipated opening 2023
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at PRACTICE@FRANCISCANALLIANCE.ORG or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
CROWN POINT in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with AWARD-WINNING SCHOOLS. CROWN POINT has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmer’s Market
- Multiple golf courses
- LEMON LAKE COUNTY PARK
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.