A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 49+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on the Promise of “Twice 1/2 Ten” – twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
We’re hiring an experienced Licensed Massage Therapist for our full time, salaried position!
If you’re an experienced LMT looking to be part of a clinical team delivering complete injury and preventative care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for LMTs to work in our multidisciplinary medical clinic using massage and other modalities to prevent and reverse injuries. You’ll be the front line defense for disc herniation, sprains and strains, lifestyle advice, and performance enhancement; and you’ll have access to the best tools, equipment, and resources to deliver the right care. This is a full-time, hourly role working 34 hours per week with 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off!
This is not a typical massage practice! As a ZOOM+Care Licensed Massage Therapist, you’ll provide focused manual treatments and therapies that require anatomical knowledge. You’ll use your hands, but also use your deep anatomical knowledge to add value to our multidisciplinary medical practice.
- No marketing required! Come in and work, without having to grow your own practice.
- Learn new skills and gain experience with innovative therapeutic devices.
- Work directly with DCs and PTs in a multidisciplinary office.
- ZOOM+Care is growing, providing new opportunities to work in different places over time or vertically grow into the company.
- Have time to rest with 3.5 days off and 3.5 days on (34 hour work week with full benefits).
- LMT degree from an accredited school.
- 2 years of full-time practice as an LMT.
- Active License.
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.