Princeton Animal Hospital & Carnegie Cat Clinic
Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care possible. Our staff actively attends continuing education courses in order to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the veterinary field.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to complete our team and continue our standards of excellence, providing compassionate care, and building strong relationships with our clients and community.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) degree from an accredited university.
- License in good standing to practice in the state of New Jersey
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members and clients.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, and a focus on the education of clients
- Some experience and a level of comfort with Internal Medicine a plus!
- Excellent people skills, diagnostic care, computer/technology skills and the desire for continuing education and being informed on the latest medical advances.
- Experience in a small animal practice preferred, will consider motivated recent graduates