THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION THAT ENDS 12 MONTHS FROM DATE OF HIRE
No. of Positions 1
Percentage of Time
33 % FIXED
Day and Hours to be arranged
Apply By Date
- Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) will be strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.
- DVM or equivalent degree.
- Board certification by the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Interpersonal communication skills to work with others in a collegial team atmosphere.
- Skills to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Five years of post residency clinical experience in veterinary ophthalmology
- Computer skills to access and utilize VMACS and Voles.
- Experience in teaching, particularly clinical instruction.
This position is a critical position and subject to a background check. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including criminal history and identity checks