Walk In Chiropractic
At Walk In Chiropractic, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. If you are passionate about chiropractic care and love helping people feel their best, we would like to speak with you.
We have a full-time Chiropractic Associate position in our Spokane, WA clinic. Applicants should be strong manual adjusters and have great people skills. Our office is busy so having the ability to see 30 – 50 visits per day is a necessity. We take care of the marketing and new patient acquisition, freeing you up to focus on patient care. Our typical doctor works around 36 hours per week on a consistent schedule.
Full-time doctors will start with a base salary of $63,000 per year plus bonuses based on performance. This position includes paid time off, health insurance options, licensing, continuing education, and malpractice insurance.
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate neuromusculoskeletal systems using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other joints of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories, as indicated.
- Patient chiropractic care and education.
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
If you are interested in joining our team, apply below and we will reach out to you to set up a phone interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Doctorate (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible