Borinquen Medical Centers
Borinquen Medical Centers Inc., based in Miami, Florida is seeking to hire a Chiropractor to join our team. Under the direction of the Chief Medical Director, the Chiropractor takes a holistic approach to treatment, using a combination spinal adjustment and manipulation, massage, diet, and exercise to treat patients.
- Working with patients to learn about injuries or identify health concerns and create a plan for treatment or management.
- Using tests, such as x-rays or ultrasounds, to better understand a patient’s condition.
- Administering holistic treatments, such as spinal manipulation, adjustments, massage, and hot and cold compresses.
- Providing patients with tips to improve their lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise plans, and stretches.
- Tracking patient information, keeping detailed records of conditions and care.
- Attending conferences and workshop to keep current with development in Chiropractic care.
- Referring patients to other doctors or specialists, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor as required.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic degree.
- State license and valid malpractice insurance.
- Some positions may require specialization in a particular aspect of Chiropractic care, such as accidents, sports injuries, the elderly, etc.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
- Understanding of stretches, exercises, therapies, and dietary changes that may help patients manage their overall health.
- Ability to analyze patient conditions based observations and medical tests.
- A commitment to providing the best possible care.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with consumers, administration, faculty, and staff.
- Handle the information with high level of confidentiality.
- Considerable knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.